Friday, November 28, 2008

ow ow ow ow

Ever since I went on the Cipro I've had on and off leg pain. It's been a blast. It comes and goes, though in the past few days it's gotten a lot more concerning.

I went to see my PCP (something I am loathe to do, even moreso after the stupid somatic diagnosis) and she did a d-dimer test which came back negative (which I feel pretty good about since false negatives are really rare) and also listened to my lungs and did an EKG, neither of which seemed indicative of a clot. In addition my back has started aching and I have little to no appetite.

I'm seriously bummed about this. I don't know if it's viral, an infection, or what. All I know is that it hurts and that my heart rate is up (not too high but around 100, which sucks because I had it down to the 80's for a while there when I first started Gastrocrom.

All in All I don't know if this is masto or something else. I hate the whole trying to figure out what/why I have certain pain.

No comments: